1. He said the pact had now been reduced to less than a shadow.
2. She had no knowledge of this and had not been consulted on these reported plans.
3. What has just been written runs the risk of oversimplification.
4. Many voices have been raised demanding the setting up of an Arab common market.
1. But real influence is not built up by striking attitude or by throwing insults.
2. Its sincerity is illustrated not only by its proposal but also by its deeds.
3. What I like best are the stern cliffs, with ranges of mountains soaring behind them, full of possibilities, peaks to be scaled only by the most daring.
4. Many expect that he will be outed by one of his rivals.
5. He said he was assured by the State Department that the U.S. is willing to normalize relations with his country.
三lol比赛押注平台、“it + be + p.p. + that clause”的句型lol比赛押注平台lol比赛押注平台，常以下列形式表达
1. It should be noted that he and she were academically more than just friends.
2. It should be understood that to err is human.
1. The visitor was flattered and impressed.
2. Everybody was fed up with her gossip.
3. He was set upon by two naked men.
4. If the expenditure is really necessary, the money can be found somehow.
5. He was released immediately after Batista fled Cuba.